Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Fencer around Bass Hill and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Removal of old fencing, if necessary
- Align post using lines or by sighting and verify vertical alignment of posts
- Assemble gates, fasten gates into position and using hand tools
- Attach rails or tension wire along bottoms of post to form fencing frames
- Construct and repair barriers, retaining walls, trellises and other types of fences, walls and gates
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience installing fences or working in a similar capacity is highly preferred
- Has own transport and current driver’s licence with clean driving record
- Ability to operate appropriate tools and equipment
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kg
- Capacity to fulfil duties independently and on time
- Able to accommodate flexible working hours
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now