We have a great opportunity for a Farm Labourer around Ballarat.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Clean up of weeds
- Some repair work on barns, fix fences, etc.
- Learn on the job as needed
- Ability to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks
- Willing to learn and has the capacity to operate appropriate tools and equipment
- Commitment to safety rules
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.