We have a great opportunity for a Farm Hand to work at a Chicken Farm in the Maitland area.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
This role will offer an early start and early finish enabling you to have afternoons free for school pick-ups or sporting commitments. This is an ongoing role – it is not short-term work and will involve the following:
- Walking chicken sheds to ensure the wellbeing of stock
- General cleaning and maintenance duties across a farm
- Packing of eggs ready for distribution
- A strong commitment to working rostered hours including weekends
- Physically fit and able to carry out tasks
- White Card
- Driver’s License & reliable transport
- Current Forklift Ticket and previous farm experience would be highly desirable
- A sense of reliability and dependability
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now