We have a great Factory / Process Assemblers opportunity for a fan manufacturer and ventilation technologies company around Brisbane.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values. Training will be provided to suitable candidates.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Assembling product – plastic motor in box, connect wires, etc., record all tasks on tablet, graduate to operating metal press and other machinery
- Learn from on-the-job training as necessary
- Work Schedule: 7:00AM to 3:00PM / 5 days a week
- Able to do physical labour and perform repetitive tasks
- Detail oriented / Process driven, hard worker, reliable
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Preferable to have a manual driver’s license to pick up orders if needed (not essential)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.