We have an amazing opportunity for Factory Hand around Newcastle. A great position for people on supported assistance from NDIS providers!!!
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Company Profile: A supplier of residential frames, trusses, and joists to top tier construction companies. This company is expanding their manufacturing and technology base in line with their growth and have multiple positions available.
- Working in a Timber Yard
- Assembly of steel and timber frames
- Using hand, power tools and associated equipment as well as the operation of manufacturing equipment
- Following instructions by your Leading Hand
- Work in team environment, achieving daily manufacturing targets
- Other general duties will also be part of the role as required (Overtime opportunities available)
- A focus on safety and quality
- A can-do and flexible attitude
- Be reliable, committed, and hard working
- Be physically fit, able to undertake physical work
- Licence and own transport – To get to and from work
- Be fully vaccinated or have your vaccinations booked
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now