We have a great opportunity for an Experienced Baker in Leichhardt.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
An established food manufacturer based in Leichhardt, and supplies cafes, restaurants and other food outlets throughout Sydney and Australia is looking for an experienced Baker who is not afraid to take on responsibility.
- Measure and weigh ingredients according to recipes
- Combine measured ingredients in mixers or blenders
- Prepare and bake fruit breads, muffins, slices and biscuits following set recipes
- Prepare and check condition of equipment and devices used for baking
- Check the quality of ingredients
- Monitor oven temperatures and product appearance to determine baking times
- Apply icings and toppings using spatulas or brushes
- Complete Production Sheets
- Adhere to health and safety standards
Current days: Tuesday and Wednesdays (this will likely increase after COVID restrictions ease)
Start time: 8am (Finish time – depends on workload)
- Proven experience working in a similar capacity
- Experience in a food factory or bakery environment
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English)
- Be double vaccinated for COVID19 (or close to it)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now