We have a great opportunity for an Entry Level Receptionist in Glenelg.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Entry level administration
- Front of House Reception duties – including answering calls, dealing with emails, handling and directing all general enquiries
- Greet and welcome clients
- Daily open and close office processes
- Scanning and electronic filing
- General office housekeeping
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Reliable, honest, trustworthy, and proactive
- Adaptable to a range of different admin tasks
- Basic computer skills
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now