We have a great opportunity for a Dishwasher in a restaurant at Bankstown.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Washing dishes and glassware by hand
- Responsible for the cleanliness of dishes, pans, and small wares at the restaurant
- General cleaning duties as needed
- Able to perform physical tasks and can work with minimal supervision
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a great team player
- Must be clean/organized, professional, and punctual
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now