We have a great opportunity for Disability Support Workers around Newcastle.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Providing direct support to people with a disability
- Assist people with a disability and psychosocial disability to access the community
- Support people with a disability to live independently in individualized living arrangements
- Certificate III or IV in Assistant in Nursing Disability or Certificate in Community Services
- Australian unrestricted Driver’s Licence
- Comprehensively insured, registered, reliable vehicle
- A current Police Check or willing to obtain
- Willingness to work flexible shifts, nights, weekends
- Be fully vaccinated or have your vaccinations booked
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now