We have a great opportunity for Digitisation/Admin Assistants around Adelaide.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
You are accountable for:
- Collaboration and communication
- Demonstrate a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Able to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
- Proactively seeks opportunities to work with others and share ideas
- Asks effective questions when required to obtain further information
- Prioritise effective business partnering with internal/external stakeholders
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Ensure correct use of internal systems is maintained at all times in accordance with instructions
- Perform document preparation duties in line with project expectations and according to set KPIs
- Data entry tasks as required – Microsoft office competency is an advantage
- Pick and pack duties as required related to digitisation tasks
- Scan Data into the system being used at the time in an accurate manner
- Scan Data at a speed as set out by your manager and according to KPIs
- Perform, observe, and conform with instructions assigned or communicated to you by any of the management of the Company
- Adhere to company Policies and Procedures
- Assist the Company and management to improve and maintain a quality service to clients
- Maintain professionalism in dress and personal presentation in accord with the company dress code
- Comply with WH&S requirements
- Attend personally during the usual hours of business of the Company at any location or locations nominated by the Company
- Keep all correspondence and documentation entered into on behalf of the Company at the place of business of the Company or such other location or locations as the Company may from time to time direct
- Provide training for new employees of the company when necessary and where competency allows
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Methodical working ethic
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now