We have a great opportunity for a Delivery / Pick Packer in Cabramatta.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Delivery, Picking & Packing for orders to customers
- Verify product has been completed according to customer specifications
- Delivery to customers address
- Final Dispatch Verification
- Record daily productivity, including completion of all customer information sheets
- Placing of receipted goods into correct locations
- Goods-Receiving Inspection
- Perform weekly and monthly stock audits
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Ensure daily / monthly KPI’s are met
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Undertake other duties which may arise or as may be delegated from time to time
- Physically fit and capable to carry out duties
- Good attitude, work ethic and willing to help out where & when needed
- Willing to be trained on the job as required
- Great communication skills (Vietnamese speaking is a plus)
- Must have a valid driver’s licence, own vehicle would be an advantage
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.