Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Delivery Driver for Timberyard around Brisbane and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Deliver timber, building material & hardware to customers
- Assist in unloading safely all materials adhering to Workplace Health & Safety requirements
- Meet customers on site, attend to any questions and follow up where required
- Review orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied
- Adhere to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Prepare reports and other documents relating to deliveries as needed
What you’ll need:
- A valid driver’s licence with clean driving record
- Must be able to drive a ute with a trailer specifically designed to access residential properties
- Ability to handle heavy items safely
- Must have sound customer service skills as a representative of this well-established business
- Flexible with work hours and schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now