We have a great opportunity for a Deli Assistant in Inverell.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Assist the fresh foods Team Leader in:
- Preparing fresh foods and beverages in a timely manner
- Maintaining clean and orderly deli preparation, storage, and public use areas
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Understand and adhere to proper food handling, safety, and sanitization standards
- Maintain clean, orderly, and properly stocked deli display units, coolers, work areas, storage areas, and public use seating areas
- Assist with monthly inventory as needed
- Able to stand, bend, and walk for the entire shift
- Can handle and prioritize multiple demands
- Great attention to detail and organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Regular predictable attendance
- Flexibility in work/shift schedule
- Ability to follow recipes
- Knife skills is an advantage
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now