Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Data Entry / Research Assistant around Sydney.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Collect and analyse data
- Prepare and sort documents for data entry
- Enter data into database software and check to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolve discrepancies in information
- Create data backups
- Respond to information requests from authorised members
What you’ll need:
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career)
- Strong attention to detail
- A critical thinker with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work to time constraints
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.