Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Data Entry Clerk around Wollongong and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Input new information into database systems
- Create and manage spreadsheets
- Produce reports and retrieve data as requested
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Document, organize and store relevant documents
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience as Data Entry Clerk is highly desirable
- Good organisation skills with a strong eye for detail
- A critical thinker with great interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player who can work independently
- Good time-management skills
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now