We have a great opportunity for Customer Service / Wait Staff in Bankstown.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Assisting customers
- Taking orders, taking payments, and serving food
- Cleaning tables, tidying, etc.
- Rotating roster (5 days a week including weekends): Morning from opening till 3pm and Evening from 3pm till 10 pm or 11pm
- Great customer service, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods
- Available to work a variety of shifts including weekends and holidays
- Arabic speaker is an advantage
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now