We have a great work from home opportunity for Customer Service Specialists.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Handle volume of inbound calls/e-mails, and effectively respond, manage, and resolve customer enquiries and concerns
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and professional manner
- Duties may include admin tasks, date entry, etc. (as needed)
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Good computer literacy and understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- A team player who is self-motivated and can work independently from home
- A stable internet and phone connection
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.