We have a great work from home opportunity for Customer Service Specialists around the Central Coast.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
A dynamic and exciting role for Customer Service Specialists around the Central Coast.
- Manage inbound customer service calls with a professional manner
- Data entry and database management
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to keep up to date with the day-to-day business
- Problem solving
- Support the overall administrative tasks of the business (where required)
- Building rapport with customers
- Customer Service or Administration experience an advantage
- Passionate about building relationships with others
- Exceptional communicator on all levels
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously within a dynamic environment
- Due to nature of the role, access to own internet and equipment (computer/laptop, etc.) are required
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.