We have a great opportunity for Customer Service Representatives in Melbourne City.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Customer Service Representatives needed for a 24/7 call centre in Melbourne City.
Start time is around 9AM-5PM for the first month or so and then move to a rotating roster after.
Training will be provided.
- High level literacy skills (spelling/grammar)
- Speaks clear and fluent English
- Above average computer skills and can type a minimum of 40 words per minute (the role will include navigating between screens on a Windows computer)
- Able to work fulltime hours and are available between the hours of 6AM to 11PM, 7 days a week (rotating roster)
- Confident disposition
- Reliability is a must
- Ability to pass National Police Check
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now