We have a great opportunity for Customer Service Representatives (Inbound Call Centre) in Maitland.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Answering incoming calls and responding to customer general banking enquiries
- Investigating and resolving customer enquiries and complaints
- Educating customers on digital self-service options
- Working towards key performance targets, including customer service star rating and call handling
- Previous experience in a customer service environment an advantage
- The ability to deliver customer focused solutions in a timely manner
- Flexibility to be rostered to work any time between 6am – midnight, Monday to Sunday
- Intermediate computer skills
- Be fully vaccinated or have your vaccinations booked
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now