We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service & Public Transport Officer in Sydney City. Training Provided.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
The Customer Service & Public Transport Officer role incorporates both a customer service and a revenue protection function. You will perform statutory duties and functions essential to the successful and safe delivery of public transport services.
You will comply with key organisational policies, procedures, and work instructions in such a way as to provide high levels of customer service to customers.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Year 12 or equivalent
- Must be proficient in speaking and writing in English
- Demonstrated work experience in a front-line customer service environment an advantage
- Experience dealing with customer queries and complaints a plus
- National criminal records check
Skills and Attributes:
- Proficiency in desired behavioural characteristics such as empathy, tact, honesty, reliability and courtesy to provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated excellent verbal communication, listening skills and appropriate body language techniques to maximise positive interaction with customers
- Proven ability to handle pressure and difficult situations calmly, effectively and with diplomacy
- Demonstrated experience and skills in the management of customer complaints and conflict resolution
- Proven ability to multitask and solve issues and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Proficient vocabulary skills to deliver advice or information to customers effectively
- Strict discretion to adhere to personal information laws and policies.
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now