We have a great opportunity for Customer Service Consultants in Lynbrook.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Meet the prescribed customer service standards and call handling targets and measures
- Identify customer’s needs through techniques, product usage analysis and the application of standard procedures
- Respond to requests for technical and accounts assistance via phone, in person, electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical fault and account inquiries which relates to a customers’ service
- Where a fault/inquiry is not related to a service, attempt at diagnosing and/or resolving a case is demonstrated in line with departmental objectives
- Where case cannot be resolved, provide informative direction to ensure a positive outcome is achieved
- Where required, research fault/inquiry using a mixture of internal and/or external resources
- Conflict resolution
- Follow standard help desk and account procedures and privacy laws
- Escalate customer complaints in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures
- Comply with health and safety, EEO, privacy principles and legislations
- Adhere to the values and mission statement of the company
- Any other works as required
- An understanding of the telco industry an advantage
- Experience in technical support, accounts and customer service roles, or similar, and/or other related qualifications highly preferred
- An understanding of customer service principles
- Advanced computer skills
- Data entry skills
- Understanding of, and capability to apply negotiation techniques and innovative thought
- Capability to work independently and as part of a team
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now