We have an exciting opportunity for Customer Experience Officers in Hawthorn.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
A great opportunity for individuals who are passionate about customer service and would like to be a part of a supportive team environment!
This role will be a mix of work from home and in office with the following responsibilities:
- Inbound/outbound call management, assisting new and existing customers
- Contact and respond to customers correspondence within a timely manner
- Resolution of a broad range of complex, sensitive, and routine customer needs and issues
- Effective investigation, management and resolution of consumer escalation when required
- Prepare Refunds and compensation to customers
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all customer communications
- Responding to Customer email communications, Livechat, SMS Queries and Facebook Messenger Queries
- Coordinate and schedule connection and disconnection requests
- Rate reviews
- Strong communication skills and excellent customer service ethic
- Problem Solving and Resolution Skills
- Conflict Management Skills
- Ability to multitask and a “Can do” attitude
- Strong Excel and keyboard skills
- Able to handle confidential/sensitive information appropriately
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated self-starter
- Ability to work effectively within, and contribute to a team environment
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.