We have a great work from home opportunity for a Content Designer/Graphic Designer.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
- Relevant qualification in graphic design, visual communications, user experience, or other relevant field and/or demonstrated relevant experience
- Demonstrated skills in the advanced use of the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Demonstrated skills in the advanced use of Articulate Storyline 360 to produce interactive content
- Demonstrated ability to produce engaging and stylishly designed graphics and illustrations
- Experience with website content management systems and online learning management systems
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including advanced use of Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Exceptional attention to detail, effective planning and prioritisation, organisational and time management skills
- Commitment to the values and behaviours of the organization
- Willing to obtain Blue Card and Police Check
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now