We have a great opportunity for a Consumer Care Specialist in Sunshine West.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity is available immediately for a Consumer Care Specialist. We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and energetic “Superstar” to engage with consumers at a personal and emotional level.
As the Consumer Care Specialist, you will be responsible for driving a high level of consumer advocacy with consumers, build long lasting relationships with retail partners and help drive sales conversion.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling all Incoming/outgoing phone-based consumer/retailer queries
- Handling all web-based enquiries via ‘Zendesk ticket platform’
- Interacting directly with consumers via ‘Live Chat – Zendesk’
- Sales Order Entries, Quotes and process Returns
- Educate consumers about product range, features, benefits, usability, availability and help with purchasing decisions
- Provide sales support for the Sales Team
- Demonstrated experience in a phone-based customer service environment highly preferred
- Ideally demonstrated experience using ‘live chat’ platforms ‘Zendesk, Hootsuite etc’
- Strong understanding of consumer life cycle, and maximising lifetime value
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with consumers on social media platforms
- Highly self-motivated individual with a positive, ‘Can Do’ attitude
- A professional demeanour and consumer service orientated
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and ability to analyse data
- Accuracy with data entry and strong attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to use initiative, learn new tasks and concepts quickly
- E-commerce experience favourable but not essential
- Excellent Team player with a strong work ethic
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now