Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Console Operator around Brisbane and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Activate fuel pumps and fill fuel tanks of vehicles with petrol to specified levels (if asked)
- Check air pressure in vehicle tires; and levels of fuel, motor oil, transmission, radiator, battery, and other fluids; and add air, oil, water, or other fluids, as required.
- Clean windshields, and/or wash and wax vehicles as needed
- Assist customers with inquiries
- Collect payments from customers for purchase
- Undertake stock control and prepare reports on petrol, oil, accessories and other items sold
- Clean petrol pumps and surrounding driveway, shop and facilities
- Work schedule:
- Monday 3pm to 9pm
- Thursday 3pm to 9pm
- Friday 9am to 3pm
- Saturday 1pm to 9pm
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity will be regarded, but not required
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Can work well unsupervised and as part of a team
- Reliable, trustworthy and has initiative
- Willing to do part time and flexible with shifts/work schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.