Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for Concreters around Brisbane and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Pouring, spreading and levelling concrete using screeds and templates
- Setting up forms and reinforce the concrete using wire mesh
- Install fixtures in concrete such as anchor bolts, steel plates and door sills
- Wetting concrete and rubbing with abrasives to finish vertical surfaces
- Covering concrete with plastic sheeting and sand to cure it
- Applying waterproofing and sealant to protect the concrete work
- Monitoring the material to ensure it hardens to a durable finish
What you’ll need:
- Ability to perform strenuous physical tasks
- Ability to measure accurately and read specifications
- Good attention to detail, reliable and har working
- Willingness to learn on the job
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now