Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for Concrete Workers around Brisbane and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Handle and transport materials and equipment (e.g. cement, drills and grinders)
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labour tasks (e.g. digging, stacking up goods)
- Put up warning signs (e.g. signposts, cones) for vehicles and passers by
- Help with setting up and transferring temporary structures (e.g. scaffolding)
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
- Perform site clean-up
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary
What you’ll need:
- Concreting Experience / Qualification
- Up to date face fit test and mask or willing to undertake
- Previous Patching Experience would be desirable
- Construction White Card
- Own Full PPE
- Must be available to commence immediately
- Own transport is preferred
- Commitment to safety rules
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now