We have a great opportunity for a Clinic and Administration Coordinator in Crows Nest.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Welcoming clients and visitors
- Answering incoming calls, organising appointments, waitlist management
- Basic bookkeeping including tracking income, expenditure, processing invoices and receipts
- Event coordination including meeting rooms, accommodation and travel arrangements
- Maintaining an inviting clinic environment including ordering and maintaining clinic supplies
- Drafting reports, presentations, letters and other correspondence
- Management of the Director’s email
- Responding to consultation clients and project managing deliver of consultation services
- General administration duties and more
- Psychology or medical experience preferred
- Comfortable in dealing with people who’ve experienced complex trauma
- Outstanding attention to detail, efficiency, and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks and manage own workload with integrity, diligence and initiative
- Excellent presentation and a confident and reassuring manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in written and verbal interactions with others
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite including Powerpoint
- Experience with Powerdiary software or a demonstrated ability to learn new software programs swiftly on the job
- Experience in bookkeeping, diary and email management
- Familiarity with the confidentiality requirements of a health practice
- Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
- Experience in coordinating events and/or administration preparation for delivery of training programs
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now