We have a great opportunity for Client Service Operators in Sydney CBD.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Following very prescriptive instructions on how to print, bind, staple, etc client’s documents depending on their use
- Ensuring 100% accuracy on every single job
- Follow specific instructions to a tee
- Utilise various tools, utilities, and equipment (copiers, electric guillotine, electric drill, etc)
- Pickup and delivery job where required
- Customer service
- Accountability for results
- Printing experience (desired)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now