We have a great opportunity for Cleaners around Western Sydney.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and just wants to find the right person that fits in with their values and culture. No experience required. Training provided.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- General cleaning tasks such vacuuming, toilets, sweeping, leaf blowing, high pressure washing pathways, high touch areas, bins, mopping, garbage collection & disposal, etc.
- Shifts available in 3 timeframes between 5AM to 6PM
- Great attitude, reliable and a good team player
- Capable of regular physical activity
- A valid driver’s licence and own car
- Must be able to pass the following:
- National Police Check
- Drug & Alcohol Screening
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now