Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for Cleaners around Miranda and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Cleaning based on procedures that allow high standard
- Prioritising cleans and spills that are of high urgency
- Garbage collection and then putting it into a disposal area
- Manual handling and lifting of equipment as required
- Distribute toilet supplies and / or cleaning materials around buildings
- Vacuum / mopping / general cleaning of floors etc
- Fast-paced Environment
What you’ll need:
- Cleaning Experience of some kind
- Willing to learn
- To be able to be relied upon to clean things you see need cleaning
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A great eye for detail
- Organization skills
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now