Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for Cleaners around Frankston, Mornington Peninsula and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Vacuuming / mopping / general cleaning of floors, etc.
- Prioritising cleans and spills that are of high urgency
- Garbage collection and then putting it into a disposal area
- Distribute toilet supplies and / or cleaning materials around buildings
- Manual handling and lifting of equipment as required
What you’ll need:
- Prior cleaning experience with a positive reference will be highly regarded
- Own transport and a valid driver’s licence
- Good organizational skills and great eye for detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Flexible with work shift and schedule
- Police check is required (or willing to obtain one)
- Can start immediately
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.