We have a great opportunity for Cleaners around Bendigo.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Looking for cleaning superstars who will exceed client expectations, ensuring that everything is sparkling!
The position is focused on domestic cleaning and will be on a casual basis with the potential of permanent part time or full-time hours.
- Some cleaning experience will be an advantage
- Own reliable vehicle preferable, but no essential
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during work hours
- General knowledge of cleaning chemicals
- Excellent communication skills and organisation skills
- A professional, friendly and can do attitude
- The ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision and can work well as part of a team
- Flexible, enthusiastic, reliable and be able to work in vast variety of locations
- Have or be willing to supply a current Police Check and Working with Children Check
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.