We have a great opportunity for a Cleaner around Caloundra.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
- Relevant cleaning experience preferred
- Proficient in cleaning tasks to a high level
- Must be physically fit and able due to nature of work including moving bins, walking up and down stairs, etc.
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to operate to a set quality standard
- Willing to do continuous cleans on all high touch point areas
- Ability to work independently and be responsible for your own work, present well and be trustworthy
- Able to manage time onsite and scope completion of each site
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Ability to cooperate with the rest of the staff and follow all health and safety regulations
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now