We have a great opportunity for a Cleaner in Macksville.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role requires you to have a mature and professional approach with excellent communication skills.
Your main duties will include:
- Clean interior & exterior of company cars as required
- Clean interior of buses including seats, floors, ceilings, windows & dash area
- Clean workshop lunchroom & change rooms including toilet area
- Clean office area, carpets, desks, empty office bins including driver’s room
- Perform any other work as directed
- A minimum MR class driver’s licence or the ability to obtain
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Good time management skills with the drive and determination to complete tasks
- Ability to work within a team environment and autonomously
- Willing to take direction and have a keen eye for detail
- Reliable, punctual, and well-presented
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help
you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now