Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Cleaner and Warehouse Assistant at Frenchs Forrest and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Maintain cleanliness of production Clean Rooms and Corridor
- Regular cleaning of warehouse
- Monitor PPE supplies
- Monitor Cleaning Supplies
- Office and building sanitizing during COVID-19
- Assist with pallet / goods preparation for despatch
- Assist with Goods Receipt (airblow pallets), count stock, clean drums if required
- 25 kg unpacking and cleaning prior to production
- Assist with monthly cleaning of air filters
- Check and fill Ethanol, Cleaning spray bottles in Production area
- Assist with clearing sanitizing / drying racks in wash area (equipment back to store)
- Assist with product dispensing
- Assist with some production tasks
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience working in a similar capacity will be highly regarded
- Able to do physical labour, heavy lifting and perform repetitive tasks
- Can work autonomously and within the team
- Commitment to WHS regulations
- Forklift licence is a plus
- Flexible with work hours
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now