We have a great opportunity for a Civil Construction Apprenticeship around Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
A great opportunity for committed and motivated individuals!
Undertake a full time Civil Construction Apprenticeship with a construction company based in Melbourne’s Northern suburbs. You will receive ongoing mentoring whilst learning on-the-job and undertaking a ‘Certificate III in Civil Construction’
- Operate small plant equipment
- Load and unload equipment
- Assist with preparation for laying drains
- Controlling traffic
- Maintain barricades and construction signs
- Genuine interest in Civil Construction
- Willingness to commit to work and study
- Pre apprenticeship or relevant industry experience (highly regarded)
- Current driver’s licence and reliable transport (desirable)
- Willing to obtain a Police Check and/or Medical
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now