We have a great opportunity for Childcare Traineeships around Pendle Hill, Toongabbie, and Westmead.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Work with staff members to ensure the smooth operation of the day to day running of the centre in accordance with the centre’s policies and procedures.
- Participate in supervising indoor/outdoor environments to provide safety for the children at all times.
- Provide care for children such as grooming, feeding, etc. and ensuring a clean and healthy environment (cleaning duties may be part of your task)
- As required carry out other duties that are within the knowledge, skills, and capabilities of you as the worker.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and bubbly nature with a good work ethic
- A current Working with Children Check Certification or willing to obtain one
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.