We have a great opportunity for Childcare Trainees around Inner West Sydney.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
We are currently seeking for motivated and enthusiastic Childcare Trainees on a full time/part time basis. You will complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care whilst earning a wage and be mentored by a dedicated team of professional Educators and Trainers. Located close by to Burwood, Concord, and Ryde.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation and implementation of educational program and activities
- Developing a stimulating, fun, and educational learning environment
- Assisting with managing children’s needs (for example feeding and sleeping)
- Meeting the health and safety needs of all children
- Hold no previous qualifications in Early Childhood and have not previously completed a Certificate III or Diploma Traineeship in another area of study
- Possess a genuine desire to care for and develop children aged 0 to 5
- Have completed, or be willing to complete, a Working With Children Check
- Recently completed year 12 in 2020, or year 11 in 2019 or year 10 in 2018 (Only School Leavers to Apply)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.