We have a great opportunity for Chefs and Cooks around Sydney Southern Suburbs.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Monitor and restock supplies as needed
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Experience working in a fast paced and busy kitchen will be highly regarded
- Strong understanding of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, etc.)
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence
- Good communication skills, great work ethic and a team player
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now