We have a great opportunity for a Chef in a busy restaurant in Parramatta.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Proven experience working as a chef is essential
- Strong understanding of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence
- Great leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Availability to work around peak hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now