We have a great opportunity for a Chef in St Lucia.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Looking for a great chef – with a flair- experienced with short order menu.
Public transport available.
- Experience working in the food or hospitality industry is preferred
- Strong understanding of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, etc.)
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence
- Ability to strive under pressure and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can work a variety of shifts (including weekends & holidays)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.