We have a great opportunity for a Catering Attendant in Orange.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
We are a seeking positive, hard-working Catering Attendant to join a Food Services Team at a private hospital in Orange.
As a Catering Attendant, you will be responsible for the distribution and collection of patient food trays and beverages. You will also be responsible for maintaining cleanliness within the department in line with required food safety, infection control and hospital standards, while offering high level of quality and service to patients and customers.
In this role, you will report to the Hotel Services Manager and work closely with a positive and respected team.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Excellent attention to detail and work effectively in a team environment or independently as required
- Your ability to prioritise tasks efficiently and your excellent time management skills will be key to succeeding in this fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in a kitchen or hospital kitchen environment is desirable
- Understanding of food safety and hygiene principles
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- Compliance with HACCP, Food Safety and Workplace, Health and Safety
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now