Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Carer around Brisbane and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Provide support for individuals and their families, such as helping with household tasks, personal care and paperwork.
- Monitor their healthcare needs, including administering medication and temperature checks.
- Offer emotional support to individuals by talking to them and listening to their problems and concerns.
- Support individuals to pursue a hobby and/or participate in leisure activities.
- Assessing the practical and emotional needs of an individual and drawing up a care plan.
- Liaise with other support/social workers, doctors, therapists and other relevant members of the healthcare profession to ensure consistency of support.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity will be highly regarded (but not required)
- Interest and passion in people and a commitment to helping others
- Competence to carry out practical and domestic duties
- Ability to communicate clearly and sensitively with people and their families
- Responsible, supportive and caring attitude
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now