We have a great opportunity for a Care Service Employee in Casino.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Provide emotional and social support whilst assisting residents with a range of daily life activities
- Support residents with self-care including grooming, bathing, and dressing
- Assist with mobility including using mechanical lifting aids
- Assist in meal times and social activities
- Certificate III in Aged Care or related field
- Flexibility to work across a variety of days and hours
- Genuine empathy and compassion towards residents and their families
- Willing to undergo background checks
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now