We have a great opportunity for a Call Centre Sales Representative in Fortitude Valley.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Use your sales skills to make a real difference in the world for the betterment of people, animals, and the environment on behalf of a some of Australia’s and New Zealand’s most recognizable charities and not-for-profit organizations, raising funds and spreading awareness through genuine and passionate conversations.
The role will involve:
- Outbound calling to raise funds on behalf of clients
- Passionate delivery of sales scripts as naturally as possible
- Consistent achievement of individual and team-based results
- Implementation of ongoing Coaching & Development
- Proactively work with your Team Leader to achieve maximum productivity
- Tele-sales, call centre, face to face sales or fundraising experience will be highly regarded
- Confident phone manner, capable of asking for money and a likeable outgoing personality
- Resilient and persistent with a goal-oriented drive
- Great work ethic, self-motivated and team oriented
- Have a great attitude and a willingness to learn and grow
- Competitive & determined to hear YES on every call!
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now