Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Café Barista around the Warrnambool and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Welcoming customers, informing them about specials or new items, answering questions, and accepting orders and payments
- Preparing foods, such as sandwiches or baked goods, and grinding and blending coffee beans, brewing coffee and tea, and serving items to customers
- Packaging food and beverages for sale
- Cleaning and restocking work and dining areas, emptying trash, and sanitizing equipment and utensils
- Learning about brewing methods, beverage blends, food preparation, and presentation techniques to improve food quality
- Updating signage and displays to attract customers
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working in as part of a fun, high-energy team
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and quality at all times
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls
What you’ll need:
- Experience in food and beverage preparation or customer service is an advantage
- Training and willingness to continue learning about food and beverage preparation
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work 20 hours per week around peak hours, including early mornings, weekends, and holidays
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now