Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Cabinet Maker/Shopfitter around Hobart.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Read and competently understand architectural and shop drawings
- Carpentry work using hand and power tools such as circular saws, bench saws, drop saws, routers, and the like
- Install hardware, such as hinges, handles, catches, or drawer pulls, using hand tools
- Set up, assemble, or prototype products needed for sampling, display, showrooms, or marketing
- Estimate the amounts, types, or costs of needed materials
- Respond to clients’ requests in a timely and professional manner
What you’ll need:
- Relevant trade qualifications and experience in cabinet making or shopfitting
- Full driver’s licence, own transport and white card required
- A strong eye for detail with a focus on quality
- Ability to work well in a team as well as unsupervised
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now