Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Business Admin around Bankstown and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Basic admin and reception duties
- Typing and Data Input
- Filing and Organizing Documents
- Meet and Greet clients and visitors
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Assisting co-workers with administration tasks or other tasks as required
What you’ll need:
- Previous Experience in an admin role (preferred)
- Ability to understand and speak Arabic
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications and similar applications
- Has a great eye for details, able to multi task and has great organisation skills
- Willing to work part time
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now